Bonjour, Genève! Je m’appelle APPUiO Cloud
This zone joins the LPG 2 zone, located in Kanton Aargau and running on cloudscale.ch, already available in production since December 1st, 2021.
APPUiO Cloud is the heir to and a complete overhaul of our successful APPUiO Public PaaS (Platform as a Service) product in service since 2016.
APPUiO Cloud offers a complete yet simple “Namespace as a Service (NSaaS)” product, in a shared infrastructure.
APPUiO Cloud has the following features:
- Available in different Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) providers, allowing for true multi-cloud deployments.
- Only pay for what you actually use.
- Simple sign-in: create an account, enter your credit card details, and your access will be ready to use immediately.
- Full self-service, all through the Kubernetes API.
- Collaboration features included: create an organization, subdivide it in teams, and invite your developers to one or many projects.
- Single sign-on to all APPUiO Cloud services, protected with Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
Who is it for?
APPUiO Cloud is perfect for:
- Cloud Native App Development
- Minimum Viable Products
- Machine Learning
- Production app hosting
- Mobile app back-ends
- Technology demos and previews
More information for a technically-savvy audience:
- Based on the latest Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4 release.
- Powered by Project Syn.
- Persistent Storage courtesy of Rook, in both RWO and RWX modes.
- Backups powered by K8up, VSHN’s own Kubernetes Backup Operator and now a Cloud Native Computing Foundation sandbox project!
Would you like to know more about APPUiO Cloud?
- Fill the sign-up form in the APPUiO Cloud website and get your account today!
- Learn more about the features of APPUiO Cloud and check the pricing page.
- Check the technical user documentation with all the information your teams need to use APPUiO Cloud to the maximum.
- Check the APPUiO Cloud status page.
- Join the Community Discussions on GitHub and be notified of the latest APPUiO Cloud news!
- APPUiO Cloud
AppCat Now Standard on All APPUiO Managed OpenShift Clusters on ExoscaleRead more
Watch the Recording of „How to Keep Container Operations Steady and Cost-Effective in 2024“Read more
Zusammenarbeit und Innovation werden gefeiert: VSHN auf dem Red Hat Summit Connect Zürich 2024Read more
Unser Expertenteam steht für dich bereit. Im Notfall auch 24/7.Kontakt