Welcome to another VSHN.timer! Every Monday, 5 links related to Kubernetes, OpenShift, CI / CD, and DevOps; all stuff coming out of our own chat system, making us think, laugh, or simply work better.
This week we’re going to list the top five lists of useful stuff for DevOps engineers, in a meta-clickbait fashion.
1. Let’s admit it. We all love and hate these “top 5” articles on the web. We just can’t help clicking on them. So since most of us are still working from home, let us start with The 10 Best Practices for Remote Software Engineering.
2. In the age of DevOps, how about learning the Five DevOps AntiPatterns and How to Avoid Them? You won’t believe which one is number 3.
3. If you are reading this blog, chances are you’re working with Kubernetes. Don’t miss the 12 Critical Kubernetes Health Conditions You Need to Monitor and Why and don’t forget to feel guilty if you aren’t monitoring them all yet.
4. Speaking about Kubernetes, check the Open Policy Agent: The Top 5 Kubernetes Admission Control Policies by Styra. Because you can never have enough security.
5. And for those of you riding the Serverless train, how about learning which are the Best Supported Serverless Languages? Because it’s time to rewrite your Cloud Native app in Rust.
Have you ever published a clickbait article in your blog? Do you find them useful or do you just hate them? Would you like to enumerate useful items to the community? Get vaccinated against COVID-19, stay in touch with us, and see you next week for another edition of VSHN.timer.
PS: would you like to receive VSHN.timer every Monday in your inbox? Sign up for our weekly VSHN.timer newsletter.