A New Step on our Long Relationship with the CNCF
VSHN has a long commitment to the values and mission of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. This relationship stretches almost a decade back, and has had a few major milestones.
- VSHN has been a CNCF Silver Member since 2018.
- VSHN was the first Swiss Kubernetes Certified Service Provider (KCSP) in 2019.
- Our CMO, Annie Talvasto, is a world renowned CNCF Ambassador and speaker. She has just returned from Chicago, where she was one of the speakers at the last KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2023.
- Our Kubernetes & OpenShift backup operator K8up became a CNCF Sandbox project in 2021.
- Finally, we have attended and even sponsored KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe in the past: 2017, 2019, and 2023.
Today, we are pleased (and thrilled!) to report that our co-founder and CTO, Tobias Brunner, has been selected by the conference co-chairs as a Program Committee Member for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2024 in the “Platform Engineering” track! As part of this new role, Tobias will be responsible for selecting the talks of the track, and coordinating with the event organizers.
We look forward to meeting you in Paris in March for a new edition of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe, and in particular, at the Platform Engineering track. See you there!
- APPUiO Cloud
AppCat Now Standard on All APPUiO Managed OpenShift Clusters on ExoscaleRead more
Watch the Recording of “How to Keep Container Operations Steady and Cost-Effective in 2024”Read more
Celebrating Collaboration and Innovation: VSHN at Red Hat Summit Connect Zurich 2024Read more
Our team of experts is available for you. In case of emergency also 24/7.Contact us