What is OpenShift?
Red Hat OpenShift is a container application platform focused on developers and business applications.
OpenShift is the container-centric hybrid cloud solution based on Docker and Kubernetes with Red Hat Enterprise Linux CoreOS (RHCOS) as its foundation. It provides a secure and stable platform for container-based deployments without the need for previous IT investments, meaning that mission-critical, traditional applications can be used alongside new cloud and container-based applications.
The advantages of OpenShift 4
A container platform like Red Hat OpenShift with open architecture and agile methodologies helps simplify services, increase security, and standardize and accelerate processes.
With OpenShift 4, you:
- shorten development cycles and ensure faster time-to-market for your products.
- support your business: streamline development and management.
- reduce risk and enable easy scaling and agile workloads.
- increase developer productivity and accelerate time to market for new products and features.
- get the flexibility you need to address the diverse needs of your customers through technology freedom.
- don’t limit yourself to a cloud-only solution and remain flexible in the future.
Managed OpenShift from the expert
With APPUiO Managed OpenShift, VSHN offers a fully-managed ‘OpenShift-as-a-Service’ including 24/7 operation and additional managed services. Focus on your core competence – your application – and leave the operation to the experts from VSHN.
Our team of experts is available for you. In case of emergency also 24/7.Contact us