Webinar The Rancher Advantage
- Managing multiple Kubernetes clusters (on-premises, different clouds, different distributions)
- Managing user authentication and authorization on many Kubernetes clusters (LDAP/ActiveDirectory)
- Self-service Web-GUI to manage clusters and install helm charts
- Add existing Kubernetes clusters, no need to re-install
- Fully open-source tool, not freemium, enterprise support available, can also be removed without impacting
- Demo managing clusters locally and in the cloud
This introductory webinar will be particularly useful to CTOs, IT managers, and software developers looking for a reliable, manageable, and powerful application platform.
About SUSE Rancher
Rancher is the complete enterprise computing platform for running Kubernetes clusters on-premise, in the cloud or at the edge. 100% open source software with zero lock-in, Rancher fits perfectly with your multi-cluster, hybrid or multi cloud container orchestration strategy. Rancher has been acquired by SUSE and now forms part of the SUSE portfolio, while keeping to its open source software roots.