Your new role
You help our tech teams grow to improve productivity and collaboration and create an even more satisfying experience for VSHNeers and customers.
You help us understand our goals and how to achieve them. You coach and motivate to create workflows reflecting our strategy and beliefs. Whether you join teams in backlog refinements, planning meetings, and daily stand-ups or support multiple teams as a coach on-demand, your goal is an ongoing improvement.
See also the complete role description in the VSHN Handbook.
This job is for you if
- You look forward to supporting us with the know-how and experience in applying and adapting Sociocracy 3.0 and Agile gained in a similar role.
- You are comfortable discussing and sharing agile concepts and methods in German and English. You can identify needs by listening in both languages and help communicate them effectively.
- Managing conflicting demands and expectations comes easy to you.
- You’re an enthusiastic learner and curious about the latest IT, cloud, and software industries.
VSHN exists to help software development teams not have to worry about their online business operations. Unfortunately, not all software development teams and online business owners have heard of VSHN yet.
- We nurture a culture of helping each other and working towards a common goal.
- As a Sociocratic organization, we want our people to be – and feel – a vital part of our development as a company.
- We believe in sharing know-how and responsibilities. That’s why we document our work: We want any team member to support clients, even if their usual contact is not available.
- We care about people of all genders, ages, origins, looks, and orientations.
See our open-source employee handbook to find out more about working at VSHN.
What we offer
- VSHN offers perks – and great colleagues!
- You can grow into new roles by taking on additional tasks or working with us in other areas such as product management.
- We live a culture that enables working remotely and from home (even before COVID-19) but love meeting at the office to connect and socialize.
- Like all VSHNeers, you receive a fixed monthly salary and phantom stock options in the company.
Please note we don’t work with recruitment agencies and we’re looking for people with permission to work in Switzerland (Swiss/EU citizen or Swiss resident/work visa holder).
Do you think this sounds interesting? Come over for a casual cup of coffee: