Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions include all instructions of how to take part in the VSHN DevOps Study Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw, Participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Prize Draw is open to participants aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Directors, employees and immediate family members of employees of VSHN, its associated companies and agencies are not eligible to take part in the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw shall be void where prohibited by local laws or regulations, including where in VSHN’s reasonable opinion we cannot accept an entry or provide a prize due to sanctions laws or banking restrictions. It is the responsibility of entrants to ensure that they are able to participate in the Prize Draw in compliance with local laws and regulations. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VSHN is not liable where an entrant has breached local laws and/or regulations in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw takes place on Friday, April 28th, 2023 at 9am CET.
- To enter the Prize Draw, answer the questions of the VSHN DevOps in Switzerland Study until Thursday, April 27th, 2023. Entry will require internet access. Only one entry per person is permitted. Two (2) winners (each referred to henceforth as the “Winner”) will be selected at random on the date of the draw.
- Each Winner shall receive either a first prize of CHF 200 as a Digitec / Galaxus digital voucher or a second prize of CHF 200 APPUiO Cloud digital voucher (the “Prize”).
- Use of the Prize is subject to the additional terms and conditions established by Digitec / Galaxus and APPUiO Cloud.
- The result of the Prize Draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and any non-cash elements of the Prize have no cash value if not used. VSHN bears no liability if the e-voucher is unable to be used.
Notification of Winner
- Each Winner will be notified on Friday, April 28th, 2023 by email and VSHN will provide details of how to claim the Prize. The Winner will receive the Prize within 15 days of the closing date of the Prize Draw. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the Winner, or if the Winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 3 business days of notification, a replacement winner may be chosen at the VSHN’s discretion and will be notified by the VSHN. The original entry that was chosen will then be forfeited. The Winner is responsible for confirming valid delivery details. VSHN will not be liable for any failure, delay or inability to contact the Winner.
- VSHN reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw, or any part of it (including these Terms and Conditions) or change the Prize (to one of equivalent or greater value) as required by the circumstances in VSHN’s sole discretion. VSHN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who has not complied with the letter or the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Any failure by VSHN to enforce any provision in these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- VSHN cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from entrants taking part in the Prize Draw or for taking up (or not taking up) the Prize. VSHN gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the Prize being amended by VSHN. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VSHN excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the Participant’s entry into the Prize Draw or use of the Prize (save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of VSHN).
- By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to hold VSHN harmless for liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to, directly or indirectly, participation in this Prize Draw, or claims based on publicity rights, third party intellectual property rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law. Disputes arising in connection with this Prize Draw shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss courts.
- The promoter is VSHN AG, Neugasse 10, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland.
Our team of experts is available for you. In case of emergency also 24/7.Contact us