Welcome to another VSHN.timer! Every Monday, 5 links related to Kubernetes, OpenShift, CI / CD, and DevOps; all stuff coming out of our own chat system, making us think, laugh, or simply work better.
This week we will talk about increasing our knowledge of Kubernetes and Cloud Native technologies to the maximum.
1. Gedalyah Reback asked, “How to get a bachelor degree in Kubernetology?” He provided answers about networking, storage, and security, but surprisingly none about YAML.
2. Are you looking for a learning path toward an MSc in Kubernetology? Check out this one covering prerequisites, architecture, setup, administration, etc.
3. Are you looking for something like a Ph.D. in Kubernetology? Andrew C. Oliver of InfoWorld tells you all you need to know to get a university degree online.
4. Even with a postgraduate degree in Kubernetology, getting a tech job is a bit harder now because it’s layoffs season. Instead, you should join VSHN. Seriously.
5. Want to advance your DevOps career from Kubernetology toward IT architecture? Here are the three things you should do. Spoiler alert: coding is not one of them.
What’s your level of mastery of the arcane arts of Kubernetology? Can you read YAML upside down? Would you like to share some Kubernetology tips and tricks with our readers? Contact us, and see you next week for another edition of VSHN.timer.
PS: check out our previous VSHN.timer editions about education: #21, #38, #67, #99, #120, and #140.
PS2: do you prefer reading VSHN.timer in your favorite RSS reader? Subscribe to this feed.
PS3: would you like to receive VSHN.timer every Monday in your inbox? Sign up for our weekly VSHN.timer newsletter.